Online previews are now on! View the artwork and get registered to bid.
It’s our new DVSA Pop-Up “Collectors’ Edition” Art Auction, featuring 47 previously owned paintings, drawings and mixed-media works from donors and our DVSA collection.
We know you’re missing all the excitement of our April annual auction – here’s a chance to keep those bidding skills sharp and discover new artworks to love. This is an exceptional opportunity to purchase original artwork from artists such as Peter Fischer, Marla Panko, Robert Bateman, Donna Fratesi, William Roberts, Mary Toplack, Carl Beam, Paul Simon, Vicki Brophey and more.
Proceeds from this auction will go directly towards supporting DVSA programs.
This special Pop-Up runs from October 2-5, 2023.
Online bidding begins closing (1 item each minute) on Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. EST
Need bidding guidance and tips? Visit our Help Page.
In-person viewing of the artwork is available by visiting the DVSA gallery Oct. 3-5. See our hours here.
More Auction Information:
- All bidding for the auction artwork is online. The artwork will also be displayed in our DVSA Gallery Oct. 3-5 for in-person viewing. See our opening hours here.
- This auction is being run on our DVSA Bidsquare platform.
- A condition report is provided for pieces where required and with works sold “as is.”
- Extended bidding is activated for all items and will extend the bidding closing time for pieces should there be multiple bidders interested in a piece.
- Successful bidders will have their credit card charged for the artwork(s). Please note that a 4% service fee will be applied at checkout.
- Artwork can be picked up at DVSA after 10:00 a.m. on Oct. 6. Bring your paid invoice to collect your piece(s). Shipment can be arranged for most pieces and for purchasers outside the GHA. Contact us at email@example.com to arrange. Shipping fees are extra and to be paid by the purchaser.
Good luck and may your bids be successful!