Thank you to all who took part in our Pop-Up Art Auction. Your support is much appreciated.
Artwork can be picked up at DVSA after 10:00 a.m. on Feb. 2. Bring your paid invoice to collect your piece(s). Shipment can be arranged for most pieces and for purchasers outside the GHA. Contact us at email@example.com to arrange. Shipping fees are extra and to be paid by the purchaser.
Pop-Up Art Auction: Gail Robinson-Gow Collectors’ Edition
It’s a new DVSA Pop-Up “Collectors’ Edition” Art Auction, this one featuring 63 paintings, mixed media artworks and jewellery from the collection of long-time supporter and friend of the school, Gail Robinson-Gow.
While we’re busily preparing for our 52nd Art Auction in April, get yourself into a bidding mindset with this warm-up event featuring an array of previously owned pieces. This is an exceptional opportunity to purchase original artwork and collectable jewellery from artists such as Holly Sneath, David Lang Dawson, Stan Hughes, Cora Brittan, Anne Marie Gagnon and more.
Gail has generously donated this collection to the school with proceeds from this auction going directly towards supporting DVSA programs.
This special Pop-Up runs from January 25 until February 1.
Online bidding begins closing (1 item each minute) on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 11 a.m. EST
In-person viewing of the artwork and jewellery is available by visiting the DVSA main foyer during the auction dates. Jewellery items will also be available to try on before purchasing. See our hours here.
More Auction Information:
- All bidding for the auction artwork is online. The artwork and jewellery is also displayed in our school foyer for in-person viewing and to try on the jewellery items. See our opening hours here.
- This auction is being run on our new and exclusive DVSA online auction site powered by Bidsquare – a leading online auction platform. If you’ve participated in one of our past online auctions, you’ll get an email from us to guide you on getting set up. You should only need to enter your email address, set a new password and your account will be all ready to go.
- A condition report is provided for pieces where required and with works sold “as is.”
- Extended bidding is activated for all items and will extend the bidding closing time for pieces should there be multiple bidders interested in a piece.
- Successful bidders will have their credit card charged for the artwork(s). Please note that a 4% service fee will be applied at checkout.
- Artwork can be picked up at DVSA after 10:00 a.m. on Feb. 2. Bring your paid invoice to collect your piece(s). Shipment can be arranged for most pieces and for purchasers outside the GHA. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. Shipping fees are extra and to be paid by the purchaser.
Good luck and may your bids be successful!