Dundas Valley School of Art is seeking visual art instructors to join our faculty and teach a range of part-time adult art courses.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be a working artist with a current portfolio of work for evaluation
- Hold a BFA, MFA and/or other relevant degree and professional experience in the appropriate field OR an exhibition record demonstrating an accomplished body of work
- Have previous teaching experience
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have an enthusiastic and engaging teaching style with a desire to help artists achieve excellence in their art practice
Applications should include: area of expertise, a current curriculum vitae, names, addresses and contact information of three references.
Please email your application as one document to email@example.com with “Instructor Application” in the subject heading.
Thank you in advance for applying. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive please understand we contact only those applicants we wish to interview.
Dundas Valley School of Art (DVSA) is the Hamilton region’s leading independent art school. Operating since 1964, we provide high quality and accessible visual arts education to over 5,000 registrants annually. Beginner to Advanced level programs are offered for individuals of all ages in art history, ceramics, drawing, jewellery-making, painting, printmaking, design, photography and sculpture, and are taught by more than 50 highly-regarded faculty members, who are also working artists.