B.F.A., B.Ed, M.Ed.
A lifelong arts instructor, Loren is continually inspired by the creative process and has dedicated herself to uncovering and celebrating the creativity in all of us. A printmaker, painter, jeweller and sculptor, she has taught art making and creative literacy at all levels – pre-school, high school and college. Her patient and organized teaching approach combined with inspired projects generates a creative hum in the studio, making her classes highly popular.
- Taught specialist Arts classes for grades kindergarten through 13
- Continues to teach AQ Arts courses for teachers
- Participates in annual art shows (UofT, Oakville, Gairloch Gardens, Mississauga)
- Contributed to theater shows as director and set designer. Latest projects include virtual pantomimes (via Zoom)
- Editor + reviewer for Ontario Arts curriculum 2009
- Editor + reviewer for Ontario Arts resource 2010
- Retired Arts teacher for the Halton District School Board